- Moses went to Hong Kong. He sold his right to William.J.Torrey.Torrey then formed the American Trading Company.
- 4 jUN 1875, TORREY SOLD HIS RIGHT TO Baron Overbeck (Australian Consul General)
- 1st june 1867, C.L.Moses was appointed as the American Consul-Genaral in Brunei.
- 11 august 1865, A treaty was signed between Moses and Sultan Abd Momin.
- Result ; Sultan Abd MOmin leased the area from Sulaman to Paitan rivers. (10years)
- Advantages : Established its ruled over the territories and allow to lease somelands from other pangirans in Brunei
- Disadvantages : British goverment still responsible for the Brunei foreign relusion and British goverment protect the local from company's explonation.
Done by ; Azizi :D